Friday, November 20, 2009

Petals-a-PLENTY!!!

What did I ever do without my Big Shot??  I am crazy about that thing!!  And the new Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder is a must-have for your cards this year.  What I love about it is that while it's perfect for Christmas & imitates poinsettias, it could just as easily be daisies or springtime flowers!  How versatile is that??  Wowza---more bang for your buck!  These embossing folders are exclusive with Stampin' Up!, so you won't find them at Michael's or Hobby Lobby----only through your humble SU! demonstrator---ME!  Visit my website link below to purchase any of the products used on this card.   Don't you also just love the images from the "Season of Joy" stamp set & the cute little border with the Scallop Edge punch???

No comments:

Post a Comment