Friday, November 20, 2009

October Stamp Camp Cards


Well, today is my son's 24th birthday---Happy Birthday Eric!!   It reminds me of how fast time really does fly.  So in honor of that thought,  I'll post a card we did at Stamp Camp in October that also reminds me of how fast the days fly by.  Spring turns to summer, then to fall, & finally to winter, which we are preparing for already! 

This card was a lot of fun to make & uses one of my favorite new products----Flower Soft (spring)!  All other supplies were from Stampin' Up! (of course!!)   Also love this new Designer Series paper "Autumn Harvest".    The tree is from one of SU!'s most popular stamp sets---"Lovely as a Tree"----love that set & wouldn't get rid of it for anything!  If you don't already own some of these great SU! products, you can get them on my website http://www.kroquet.stampinup.net/.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment