Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good morning---I'm baking cookies for men in the field, so decided I could update my blog while I'm waiting.  This is another card for this weekend's Stamp Club, so if you're coming you've gotten another sneak peek!   This is using a Big Shot Emboss Resist technique which is our technique of the month.  It is such a cool look to be able to emboss your CS and leave a blank shape of your choice in the center to decorate as you please.    I used the new Strength and Hope set (#123660---only $13.95 for the clear!) from the new Summer Mini Catalog for the heat-embossed design in the center of my blank oval.  If you purchase this set, Stampin' Up! will donation $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, which I think is a very nice gesture on their part!   There is also a digital download version of this set also available on my website---check it out!  Oh, and the rosettes----they are from a Sizzix die I found at Archiver's---couldn't resist it!   Sure hope SU! comes out with some flowers like this in the new catalog----so fun to make & so elegant!  Leave me a comment about this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment